by: Elsa-Rene Mitchell on
- Multi Level - Ok ok it's stating the obvious but it had to be said.
- Study Nooks - When you just can't decide whether you want a fourth bedroom or a study, there's always room for a study nook.
- Bi-Fold Doors - Oh how i LOVE these! Totally essential in making the most of your space and opening up your home, they just bring so much light and air.
- Use every corner - Honestly you have to think smart and utilise every space, we have a hidden nook in the garage under our stairs for storage.
- Atrium - Another true love in our home. if you are cramming as much house as you can into your small block, garden area is often compromised so an atrium is a fab way to add light, space, some greenery and character to your home.
- Mezzanine floor in garage - So we were blessed with a very tall garage which we used to create a mezzanine floor to hide all our "stuff". And let me tell you with 4 kids, boy do we need it.
- Make your front yard functional - If your anything like us with kids riding their bikes or playing basket ball in the drive way you will love love love our front yard.
- Aneeta windows - these are the best, our house went from tiny to massive because of these babies and they add an instant WOW factor to our home.